Canon AE-1 Program with 50mm f/1.8 lens
The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that uses Canon's FD mount lenses. It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera's introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1. This mode sets both the shutter speed and aperture automatically, albeit with a slight bias towards the shutter speed setting. The user focuses the camera and then presses the shutter button. For those desiring more control, the AE-1's shutter priority auto-exposure and full manual modes are still available.
- 35mm film SLR camera
- Manual Focus only
- Uses Canon FD lenses
- Full manual exposure control
- Aperture Priority and Program auto-exposure modes
- TTL flash and ambient metering
- Electronically timed shutter
- Illuminated internal metering display
- Battery saving touch-switch and auto metering shut-off
- Electronic self timer with visual and audible indicators
- Optional low shutter speed audible warning
This item is used and has heavy wear as seen on the images,
Good seals and has been tested, all Cameras Come with a 30 Day Money Back Warranty.
Get Film for this camera